Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Community Meeting: May 8th, 2020

Hello Star Army!

Hinomaru Type 41.png

I invite you all to join us if you can, for our monthly community meeting, which is tomorrow night, Friday, May 8th, 2020 at
  • 8pm.2000 hours Eastern (EDT)
  • 5pm/1700 hours Pacific
  • 2400Z
We'll get together in Discord and talk about:
  • Recent Star Army news
  • Roleplay events and open roleplays to join
  • Kuvexian War Update & Third Battle of Nataria
  • International Relations Conference
  • Big Art Commission Project Idea - Picking what we want for the site
  • Ways To Be Involved With Star Army - volunteer work that SARP needs
Here's the recent news:
  • Our Affiliate RP New Dawn Closed: Some Members Moved to Star Army so please welcome them!
  • Google Ad Campaign Brings In New Players - Let's sure they get into RPs
  • Facebook ad campaign results
  • SARP's Anti-Coronavirus Team Folds to Help Scientists Find a Cure - Current Progress
  • Planned Maintenance Outage for the Forums on Evening of May 11th
  • Wes Trained A Machine Learning Model On Star Army Character Bios And The Results Were Fun, Entertaining
  • Player Spotlight
  • Top Scoring RP Plots (for RP Reviews)
  • #looking4rp channel opened
We'll talk primarily in text and also get together in voice during the meeting.

I hope to see lots of people there!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back