• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Community Meeting: Wednesday June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Star Army! Wow, it's been busy lately with the end of semesters and the beginning of summer vacation season. In the last five weekends, I've had a graduation, a wedding, a renaissance festival, an anime convention, and a sci-fi convention I've been at. I'm sure you guys are doing a lot of running around too, so thank you for taking time to keep your characters active on Star Army. Summer is often a time of change for roleplaying forums and this year is no exception. Last month we lost a few people, and this month we've seen a surge of new members joining. We want our newest members to be fully included in the community and to make sure they get the RP they're looking for.

Our monthly community meeting will be held in the main Star Army chatroom for about an hour. We'll have it on the night of Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific. For other timezone and time information see the links below:
Here's the planned meeting topics:
  • Meet and greet & new member introductions -- Tell us about yourself and how you found Star Army
  • Plotting and recruiting -- GMs and RP thread creators will match up with people looking for RP
  • The flow of time in SARP -- Do YE years go by too fast? Should we have an extended year?
  • Artwork updates
    • Who's working on art for us,
    • What characters need art?
    • Finding artists to commission
  • Commissioning writers for lore expansion - what needs the most attention/work?
    • History/pre-YE
    • New antagonists
    • Novels set in the Star Army universe?
  • Setting Q&A with Wes and the Faction Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…