• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Compact Exo-suit

Since I'm the FM of Origin, I can't give any final stamp of approval, but I can at least guide you through what you'll need in order to have the article approved. Right now though, the main page can't be approved since it has red links. However, I suggest focusing on just getting one of the units and its article approved. You'll need to increase the amount of info on these though, and use a similar format to something like a power armor article. Listing out key systems, detailing them. Things like that. Right now, there's just too little.

That's the thing, there are no no key systems. There's not even a quarter of the stuff PAs carry on this. It can't fly, lacks shields and armor, contains no reactor, currently has no accessories, uses a basic neural interface, features only enough computing power to move itself and has no wireless networking.
I'm not sure what else to add.

Also, red links are gone.

Last edited:
I think you may be misunderstanding what a 'key system' is. You need to more thoroughly define the parts which are most important to this thing actually working, such as the nanomuscles, neural interface, any hard connectors it has with the user, energy system, even what the outer casing of the hard pack is made of.

Reviewing both articles. Next time, definitely fill out the submissions form in the sticky. I still don't know if you're submitting the sub-article.

Compact Exo-suit:
Link to nanomuscles earlier and link here (directly to nanomuscles within the impulse components article).

"...almost instantly resulting in jumps..." Should have a comma between instantly and resulting

Link to DR.

Should be Tier 2. This isn't hard-suit level protection, is it? Seems closer to body armor.

In DR, explain. Put Medium Anti-Personnel.

Controlling the Armor is where you're going to be able to add the most. Start there as far as filling it out goes.

"Compact Exo-suit load-bearing apparatus" Load and Apparatus should be capitalized if they're a part of the title.

Text underneath Systems and Hardpoint headers is necessitated.

"Common Man" doesn't need capitalization.

Link Nepleslia.

How are nanomuscles "finnicky"?

For the hardpoints table, is there a reason you have N/A options? I think it would be a more understandable table if it didn't include what hardpoints cannot be used and only gave information for the accessible hardpoints.

Exo-suit Load-bearing Technology:
I'll review this article once you bring more information to it. The important details of the compact exo-suit page should make their way here. I should understand this tech without having to look at the exo-suit page itself just by reading this article. I had no idea how it operated in almost any way by just reading this article and only when I got to the compact exo-suit page link did things begin to make sense.

Origin should be linked earlier, though.

Since this seems to be the product itself based on the Available Models section, I would urge you to look over this.

I'm a little short on inspiration for this project at this time and I currently have other projects that are more important. I'm going to have to pick this back up at a later date

RPG-D RPGfix
Back