• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Crash On Dilhareu

Prowler

Inactive Member
Birheareal watched with unwavering eyes as something large fell from the heavens. It seemed to be aflame, and the thing was breaking up into pieces. Unknowing to him it was a vehicle of transportation for another race. A race that might be known to other more technologically advanced denizens of space, but to which was unknown to him and his people. They were from the United Outer Colonies, and their ship had been damaged beyond repair by an unknown source.

The ship had been pulled into the planets gravitational pull, and was now quickly descending to the surface of Dilhareu. Birheareal stood with a combustion rifle hanging from a strap on his shoulder. Three other men stood with him, all wearing primitive body armor to most standards. They had been on a patrol mission around the city Cannean when the object in the sky was first spotted. They were ordered to reprioritize their mission to find out what the object was. And also to examine the crash site.

It vaguely resembled projects by his own people to reach into space. Although it was larger and seemed to be more advanced. The object seemed to be resisting the planets gravity, using some form of rocket to slow down its descent. But it still crashed with a resounding boom. The earth shook as Birheareal ordered his men to follow and took off towards the location of the crash. His black hair and pale skin a blur as he booked it into the woods at the edge of the crash site.

[[OOC: I was thinking that an UOC ship could crash on the planets surface. There might be survivors, etc. To interact with the people already present on the world. The people are about where humanity is right now. They use combustion weapons, and wear forms of Kevlar/nylon armor. They call themselves the Aeidvians. They have two arms, two legs, and are human descendents. Probably survivors of a similar crash in the past.

They are plagued by another race on the planet, the Aeidvians refer to them as SD or Silent Death. They prowl around in small groups and kill. Hence, this is why Birheareal was out on patrol. His job is to report any sightings of SD's. If anyone’s interested in RPing in this setting. PM me or reply. Anyone’s welcome :p I made the RP to be interesting so if you have any ideas state them. [[/OOC]]

OOC: Since this is clusterflux, it's moot-ish. But if you accept an Iromakunahe exploratory fleet, I'll gladly play with you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back