• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Interest Check Crimson Corsairs

About two hours since that is how long I have. Could be shorter if we write like fiends.

Heyo, sorry for being late to the party. Anyways, I'd be willing to join this, if CadetNewb allowed it. Anything I should do beforehand, if I'm allowed to join, CadetNewb?

Go ahead and make yourself a character - next Joint Post is going to be 12 PM PST/3 PM EST, Saturday. Don't be afraid to ask around for advice though. I'll be in the chat if you need to ask anything. Just be sure to put a @ in front of my name when you type to tag/ping me.

I probably won't be able to make it this Saturday, so is it possible for a time movement/reschedule?

Friday I might be a bit late to the party but I could be there. Sunday is pretty clean too.

At 6PM EST Sunday I'm prepping for a DnD game. Friday is fairly clear though, depending on the time I might have to afk for an hour but yeah.

Friday is going to be a no go for me, I will once again be out until the wee hours of the morning.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…