• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Dana Fetch - The Wayward

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay, since I was talking to him in PM about this I know it's here, so I'll take it. Buglet you work fast, very fast. But lets go top down on this sheet and touch things up a little. First, at the top of the character sheet there is a red link with your name, you need to go to that link and create a player page for yourself. Here is mine for reference if you don't know what they look like. Next the physical description. I would like you to elaborate a bit, generally it's best to write a description good enough that the only thing an artist trying to draw your character would need to know is what clothes they are wearing. There's more after that but let's start with those two things first.

Okay, done!
Okay, since I was talking to him in PM about this I know it's here, so I'll take it. Buglet you work fast, very fast. But lets go top down on this sheet and touch things up a little. First, at the top of the character sheet there is a red link with your name, you need to go to that link and create a player page for yourself. Here is mine for reference if you don't know what they look like. Next the physical description. I would like you to elaborate a bit, generally it's best to write a description good enough that the only thing an artist trying to draw your character would need to know is what clothes they are wearing. There's more after that but let's start with those two things first.

Alright next comes history. We need to expend his history, at least a few sentences about his family, some information about when he was in school and what kind of education he got, then reasons as to why he left and finally some elaboration on his explorations, if he was selling his stories some interesting things must've happened to talk about. Also I looked ahead to skills, and you explained how he learned his skills in the skill section, but it's often helpful in fleshing out history to explain where different skills come from and then leave the skill section to just explain how much he knows in each skill. (It's not mandatory, but it can help flesh out history is you need it)

Any updates on this character?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back