• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Darkfire Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsinax

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Darkfire Space Station

ai6.photobucket.com_albums_y223_Amorceus_e459060a.jpg

This space station was built long ago, by a creature from another world. It's purpose is unknown, but it time, all shall be revealed. The only thing people might know about this place, is that it was built by an individual known as Lord Varsinax. This person, this Varsinax... was supposedly a great ruler from a lost world known as Aoyn, a place where medieval realms of fantasy are everywhere, where wars are fought daily, and where political intrigue is hazardous to the lusting romances of the ages.

Varsinax himself is said to be here on the space station, studying his secret projects. He has his own soldiers... warriors from the medieval realms of Aoyn, and he has some other mercenary types of creatures helping him as well. To say the least, Varsinax is known for employing monsters to do his dirty work. Alien species are nothing new to this Lord from Aoyn.

All characters are welcome to enter here. PLEASE DON'T ATTACK THE SPACE STATION!! It's better to just enter it and visit. This is more of a social RP. War plots in space are not my cup of tea anymore... but, we shall see. Thank you.

(Wes had an explanation ... it was a bit strange, but it was an explanation. You'd have to ask him, though.)

(yeah, I didn't want to say anything about it... thats kinda like pointing out someone has a vegtable stuck in their teeth, but now that it is out. At the very least trim the bottom of the picture in paint or some other program to remove the nasa logo.)

Captain's Log

Saturday, February 4th, 1006 AV. This space station is just good enough for the studies we need to conduct. These types of experiments cannot be handled on the planet below, or else they would be in jeopardy of being discovered by the medieval populations of Aoyn's realms. For now, the mutant monsters are barely even alive, but the big red one seems to be extremely powerful. Once he is complete, his physicall attacking strength should be unmatched by any of Darkfire's previous experiments.

~~~
~~~

Just then, a scientist came into the room...

"Lord Varsinax, there's a ship coming towards the space station. Should we hail them to stay away? I think they might be attempting to board the station..."

"No, let them board the space station. I shall handle the visitors myself."

The scientist bowed to Varsinax then left the room.

~~~
~~~

Please, do not post OOC in this thread. If you do not like this role play, then do not participate. The Darkfire Space Station will be role played here, whether you discriminate against it or not. This role play is a role play, and not a place to post OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back