• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Deep Night System

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: "Star System" <-- Airquotes
Template Used: System

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes (scarecrows PMC)
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Small rouge planet for use with the scarecrows PMC

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't this be in the planet: namespace?

The article is uninteresting and lacks even the smallest description of what it's actually like on the surface.

My thinking is that it is a system article because systems go on the map.

It’s also kinda a stub article for the planet because right now all we need to establish is that this is some cold planet out in deep space somewhere.

Esscast and I can work on the planet/base articles as we go along. Kinda like the rest of the USO stuff: the more intrest / use in RP the more we tend to go back and detail the article.

I don't think rogue planets need a system article.

Moved this over to a planet article and added some planet-stuff to it.

I was thinking adding the artificial sun would be a cool thing to do in RP, but without it the picture of the planet is just a black circle on a starfield... so here we are.

Changed rouge to rogue, assuming you didn't want your planet to be colored like blush makeup.

Approved. This approval does not extend to the Scarecrows PMC.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…