Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Defections

Tyler

Inactive Member
I've been given some advice from a source (not saying who) that to get my elysian into another plot or ship without chaning too much would be to defect. But how would anyon go about that in a universe where it's nigh impossible to really do such a thing. With all the FTL ships and uber-pwnzorz weapons out there....and who would take in such a char?

Solution
Elysia and Yamatai are allies still, unless something changed ICly in 4 years since the initial peace treaty that ended the war. I think it's just a matter of that the nations really just don't like each other and would rather be left alone. BUT I think we could possibly have an exchange officer in an attempt to foster a better relationship between Elysia and Yamatai since we removed the species restriction act.
Well, your character could just resign and move, if you ask me. I don't know if Elysia has any anti-immigration laws or not, but there probably is another way other then defecting. >.>;;

Elysia and Yamatai are allies still, unless something changed ICly in 4 years since the initial peace treaty that ended the war. I think it's just a matter of that the nations really just don't like each other and would rather be left alone. BUT I think we could possibly have an exchange officer in an attempt to foster a better relationship between Elysia and Yamatai since we removed the species restriction act.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back