• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Defections

Tyler

Inactive Member
I've been given some advice from a source (not saying who) that to get my elysian into another plot or ship without chaning too much would be to defect. But how would anyon go about that in a universe where it's nigh impossible to really do such a thing. With all the FTL ships and uber-pwnzorz weapons out there....and who would take in such a char?

Solution
Elysia and Yamatai are allies still, unless something changed ICly in 4 years since the initial peace treaty that ended the war. I think it's just a matter of that the nations really just don't like each other and would rather be left alone. BUT I think we could possibly have an exchange officer in an attempt to foster a better relationship between Elysia and Yamatai since we removed the species restriction act.
Well, your character could just resign and move, if you ask me. I don't know if Elysia has any anti-immigration laws or not, but there probably is another way other then defecting. >.>;;

Elysia and Yamatai are allies still, unless something changed ICly in 4 years since the initial peace treaty that ended the war. I think it's just a matter of that the nations really just don't like each other and would rather be left alone. BUT I think we could possibly have an exchange officer in an attempt to foster a better relationship between Elysia and Yamatai since we removed the species restriction act.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back