• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Dehy DiebS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would prefer not to have DragonBall Z art on the Star Army website. It's okay to use as your forum avatar, but not for character art.

Could you please put some history in the history section?

@Character Moderators or other SARPers: I'm at work right now, can I get a hand to help him fix the red links on his bio?

I would prefer not to have DragonBall Z art on the Star Army website. It's okay to use as your forum avatar, but not for character art.

Could you please put some history in the history section?

@Character Moderators or other SARPers: I'm at work right now, can I get a hand to help him fix the red links on his bio?
Could you check now and give me a place to start Rping

DeeDiebS: I'm Doshii Jun, a moderator on the site. How old are you, sir? That will determine where we can place you.

Once you provide your age (I don't see it in that post), I'll private message you about your bio so we can talk.

Hello Dee, I am Nashoba, one of the other Site Admins. A few issues with your character.

Family. Mother dead - she should have a name, as should the father and brother, even if he doesn't know them. They are part of his background and what ever GM he is going to be under needs to know all the data. His history gives absolutely no sense of what he's been through. Not knowing who is father was is an important thing, did his mother know but never tell him. What did she tell him about his father. How did that lack impact your character. What did his mother do for a living? What kind of life did he have? What was his schooling? etc. What prompted him to enlist, his goal is rather weak. He joined the military for some reason. Is it to make money? Get enough skills to be a merc what?

We need more than a two short lines to describe twenty years of his life.

Bwahahaha. Voted no just because I could.

But seriously, which plot is this character directed towards? Information like that is rather important because it means we can get the appropriate GM(s) to look at it. I see that it is supposedly for the Nepleslian military. There's NSS Hobby, which is Open RP, and 4th Fleet which is more formal.

Also missing inventory.

Bwahahaha. Voted no just because I could.

But seriously, which plot is this character directed towards? Information like that is rather important because it means we can get the appropriate GM(s) to look at it. I see that it is supposedly for the Nepleslian military. There's NSS Hobby, which is Open RP, and 4th Fleet which is more formal.

Also missing inventory.
ok i got that and by the way sigma can i join that
[IPG] Special Paranormal Investigations Team, Chapter 1.
you have going when i finish up my character?

Wait, wait, wait.

Now I'm confused. SPIT is an IPG plot but this character looks like he was supposed to be a Marine. It even lists 4th AASP as the desired plot. From everything I see, he should be a Marine in 4th Fleet.

Last edited:
If you want to join SPIT, you don't need to do this. Just follow the basic format used in all of the other character posts in the OOC.

Moved to rejected, since the player hasn't logged since March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back