• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Delsauria] You dropped this.

Zack

Inactive Member
The cargo freighter ‘L33t Cr3w’ would end up being stopped and searched based on a tip called in from a public terminal on Nepleslia. Everything had checked out, with the exception of a single cargo container that had been wielded shut. Careful scans and one professional ordinance disposal team later had exposed a poorly constructed nuclear warhead and a single data pad with a piece of tape over it that had “FOR IPG GUYS” written across it in marker.

The datapad contained sensitive information, the entire Plan A document as well as the schematics for the Super Vogel drive, as well as a small, intentionally vague, text file.

“Hey, totally found these laying around. Wanted to know if you need a super-spy to spy on things, or if you need tips on your security (needs some work IMO).

If you’re interested respond by having that Nepleslian News Chick take off her top. You know the one I’m talking about.

-Hugs and kisses,
-me”

RPG-D RPGfix
Back