• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Delsaurian Questions

Hollander

These questions are mostly for Wes, the original creator of the species. These are NOT high priority questions, it's just stuff we ought to figure out as we continue updating the lizzies.

Do Delsaurians lay eggs? If so, I can fill out that section of their Life Cycle with that info.

Art seems to depict Delsaurians with three fingers. Is that a species-wide trait? Do they also have three toes?

Maybe the three-finger thing is another reason the number 3 is important to them! (Triangles! Three fingers! Etc)

Now the history questions...

At one point, it sounds like Delsaurians had their own empire. How long ago? Should it be vague, just Pre-YE 0?

Was Delsauria their capital, or just one of many worlds they conquered?

These ancient Delsaurians fought humans. Did they fight the Uesureyan Star Empire? Black Claw? Or an even older pre-Nepleslian human organization?

At some point the Delsaurians were defeated. Were they part of Yamatai? Did they get Yamataian technology?

In YE 28, when Nepleslia seceded, Delsauria became independent. Is that right?

At some point, Nepleslia conquered Delsauria. Any idea when?

I know these are a lot of questions. If we don’t know the answers, we can work together to figure them out! We can even do a voice call if that’s easier, and finagle up some dates that don’t break the canon.

And can I get the artist information for whoever drew (and commissioned) the following piece of artwork (Wes posted this in the Voice 2 chat):

Delsaurian_Infantry.png

Cheers!

Solution
Do Delsaurians lay eggs? If so, I can fill out that section of their Life Cycle with that info.
Yes.
Art seems to depict Delsaurians with three fingers. Is that a species-wide trait? Do they also have three toes?

Maybe the three-finger thing is another reason the number 3 is important to them! (Triangles! Three fingers! Etc)
Sounds right to me.
At one point, it sounds like Delsaurians had their own empire. How long ago? Should it be vague, just Pre-YE 0?
Yeah, there's not enough pre-history structure in place to really put this somewhere (yet).
It was the capital.
These ancient Delsaurians fought humans. Did they fight the...
Yes.

Sounds right to me.
Yeah, there's not enough pre-history structure in place to really put this somewhere (yet).
It was the capital.
These ancient Delsaurians fought humans. Did they fight the Uesureyan Star Empire? Black Claw? Or an even older pre-Nepleslian human organization?
They fought the early Uesureyan Star Empire. This war was one of the reasons the U.S.E. developed such a large military.
At some point the Delsaurians were defeated. Were they part of Yamatai? Did they get Yamataian technology?
They were defeated long before Yamatai was formed.

Delsauria was part of Yamatai, as evidence, they voted in the Yamataian senate: Senate: Passed - #62 - Species Management Plan

I think Delsauria was supposed to be independent but I'm not sure that was realized or if it was, it didn't last long at all. The Emperor of Nepleslia, Jim Blackman, claimed Delsauria as Nepleslian territory in YE 28: [News] Nepleslia Declares Independence

Delsauria has limited pre-YE-28 Yamataian technology but the treaty Nepleslia and Yamatai signed limited their access to Yamataian tech.

At some point, Nepleslia conquered Delsauria. Any idea when?
During the USE/Delsaurian War, when Nepleslia was capital of the Uesureyan Star Empire.

The art is by me using an edited image I made in Midjourney.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back