• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Determining Crew onboard large starships.

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
Lately, I've been building infantry tech and support technology when what I really want to be doing is developing starships for the Abwehrans. However, when in roleplay settings such as this, a manager needs to do priority tech/products before he had do what he wants.

I've found an interesting program (excel file) that helps determine crew size for starships. Its an interesting file that works great, though I have a few issues with it.

My main issue with the program is the term Destroyer being used for Battleships/Gunships. While the usage of terms like Carrier, Cruiser, and Corvette seem appropriate, Destroyer seems to be a bit wrong for the style of ship being used.

This in combination of wanting a file that could be used by SARP, makes me want to create my own excel spreadsheet to aid our design processes.

What does SARP think of this?

That might be useful. If you do it, maybe you could host it publicly on Google Docs.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back