• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [DION] Territorial Claims and Population

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Faction Information Article
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:territory
Faction: Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) - Yes over skype.
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) - Possible faction specific territory map in the near future.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) - Some incomplete or iffy planet and system articles.
Contains New art? (Yes/No) - Possibly in the near future.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) - Negative

Notes: Started this a while ago during the Kampfer FMship of Nepleslia and with all the hubbub as well as a future meta plot bit me and @Gunhand4171 are cooking up figured I'd finish this for the assets it'll provide.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This article seems to duplicate an already existing one: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:territory

I suggest removing the new one and overwriting the old one.

The actual numbers of people seem high to me and I would like to see them more justified.

In particular, nobody's ever lived in the Colonial South systems before in canon, and now this thing is saying there's millions of people there, and with systems like Freemud (where Arieg listed billions of people) there's no evidence to suggest there's anyone there but military forces.

Basically this article is not trying to list the amount of people on each planet, it's trying to handwave a huge population into existence that makes no sense in the context of the overall site canon.

I think the only way to really address this is to go to each system/panet article individually and put reasonable population numbers on those, THEN put the numbers on the territory page. Because right now it looks like the numbers we pulled out of an ass without even looking at the linked systems' descriptions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back