• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Diplomacy] A Year to Cooperate

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
To: Aunsla M'iusht Vishta, Empress of to Gartagan Union,

Greetings,

It is our hope that we can strengthen the ties between our two great nations. We would like to offer an exchange of embassies. We hereby offer you the opportunity to build an embassy in Reikan Park, where we hope to host the next International Relations Conference in YE 36. We would also like to express our interest in a military alliance where we each promise to assist each other in times of war.

Best wishes,

Himiko

To : Himiko I, Empress of Yamatai

I with great gratitude and respect, accept the offer for a permanent Embassy. We offer your the same opportunity to construct your own Diplomatic embassy in the Imperial City in the Shara star system. A military alliance for me is a reasonable solution. The aid we have exchanged since first contact has seen our two nations from a bond forged in war. Such a proposal is desired and welcomed.

With respect,

Vishta

To: Aunsla M'iusht Vishta, Empress of to Gartagen Union,

We are very pleased to hear your enthusiastic response. I will set into motion the construction of the embassy on Shara and your plot on Yamatai is now open for building. I will also have our military commander contact yours to see how we are able to assist one another. I look forward to meeting you in person at the next international relations conference.

- - -

To: Commander of the Gartagen Union Solar Navy

How can Yamatai help enhance your military?

I am also sending all of our information regarding the LSDF to you, since they are your neighbors.

To : Himiko I, Empress of Yamatai

As do I Empress. I am hoping that the next international relations Conference will be more productive then the last. In an effort to facilitate the good will to the other nations, I would extend an offer for my nation to host such an important gathering.

To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

At present our Space fleet is on Par with the size of Nepleslia's, given out territorial size, we are quite large, that being said modernization to make the individual ships them selves would require extensive refits, which, with our current budget is feesable, but would require time. But not to appear weak or incompetent, our technology though inferior has proven effective during the NMX invasion, and we have learned much of the weaponry, tactics and skill of our more advanced neighbors.

From a strategic stand point your fleet is larger, and superior in terms of technology and experience. By tradition you are a Naval power. As such, we tend to defer to Yamatai's prowess in space to being superior to our own.

Ground operations are another matter. Union ground forces have proven them selves to be superior to both your own forces(Though lavishly equipped) and those of every other nation to date.

Our planetary operations are however second to none, meaning the Union could in the event of an invasion of Yamatai, offer adequate defense of Imperial worlds.

That being said, Yamatai could benefit from Union skill on the ground. Your skill in space, our skill on the ground could make for a very potent combination that few military forces could hope of defeating.

Knowledge of the Lorath is, very much appreciated. They have thus far been quiet, but, we would do well to monitor their movements.

We are actually eagerly awaiting the first Gartagen Officer Graduates from the military college in Kyoto.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back