• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Diplomas Pending (OOC)

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This thread is here to keep track of what diplomas I have to make. As characters pass classes, the teacher will post the character's information here, and I'll make a diploma graphic.

Mordachai has passed the following courses:

- Assassination
- Neko Assassination

Both courses were completed at the Kyoto Academy of Sciences for SAINT.

I would love to know if this diploma system is A) Still active and if not B) Viable for use within the community. Similar to the Awards System where players can earn rewards for things that happen in a thread and earn recognition of it, classes people have taken or RP'd having taken would be nice.

As a further benefit, I think if @Wes, you were to create a legitimate diploma system. Maybe things that people do, awards, classes, ect ect ect, people can pay like.... 5 bucks maybe ((Or be a donator)) to receive a physical copy of the diploma. I think that would be quite the treat and make people a little more interested in the Awards system if they could get their hands on something they could actually do. Like the patches you mail out every so often.

No, it's not still active. I don't really think there's enough interest.

What about any other part of my idea? People seem interested in the patches, why not throw this into the fray as well? Give people physical awards for their awards? IDK, you might see an increase in people focusing on getting awards? Maybe even a boost in donatorship?

I think it's too much work and would blow too much donation money on postage. Some of those patches cost me over $10 to ship overseas.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back