• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Discussion] Crew Evaluations

Should the SAoY have required crew evaluations?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
(OOC: This ... feels mostly like an OOC process, despite the constant reference to the character and infrequent reference to the player. And these discussions already are happening, albeit at an informal level. What would be the goal achieved through formalizing it? Especially since most Yamataian plot ships have a small command crew, no matter what level of players we're at, it's essentially up to the GM anyway ... )

(OoC: I thought it mostly silly, seeing I assumed it would have been stupid of Yamatai's military to not already be doing it offscreen. I certainly assume that Kotori makes evaluations of her crew once a mission ends - after all, I reward them medals, right? We have to make audits and now us GMs will also have to do evaluations?

I definitely think this is a topic for the GM Nook.)

While I do think the other GMs should try to do medals and what not more, this isn't something that should be forced.

Also; Accidentally hit yes instead of no. D:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back