• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: UOC Government [Discussion] Future Relations with Yamatai

Ayana rose from her seat with a very concerned expression on her face. She did not like the sound of that song in the least. "Excuse me, please identify yourself...Miss. I am not one for murdering or burying anyone. We're having a difference of opinion with Yamatai but I don't think it fits our charter or.. who we have become to respond to this propaganda with talk of violence. It's not our goal here to overthrow anyone, just to build our own lives without interference."

Her eyes were fixed on the cloaked figure very concerned that this song might instill an infectious feeling of violence in the Assembly.

The shrouded figure tilted her head slightly to the left, telepathic laughter emitted into their minds. Sometimes one must not take words so literally; such craft as poetry or other carefully constructed art forms require more than just a literal translation. You're groggy still from your sleep, Heed me your humble citizen not." The shroud suit activated and the onlooker faded.

'Laloraer Oraes Tylylor vylol ail air tadi.'

Ayana's expression of concern deepened as the visitor disappeared. "....We're in a time when simple words are taken out of proportion and start wars. A glance can send someone to their death... we have to be cautious. And... I have no idea what that last part meant."

The Prime Minister gave an imploring look to Tio and then to her fellow Assembly members. "I think it's about time for a short recess and we can return to this important issue within the hour."

Be well... With that, the mysterious onlooker left the Assembly Dome.

That was perfectly theatrical... Ayumi thought as her eyes left the cloaked figured, and darted between the other officials. "Seconded. That sounds best, for now. I hope the security report will turn something up." The pink-eyed representative rose, and tried not to think about the fact the little display was actually impressive to her.

"I think we all could use the break anyway, wandering skalds aside." Her tone was politely joking, trying to help the others in their attempts to keep a cool head.

As far as she was concerned there were a lot of nut cases who would pull stunts like that.

Tio returned the Assembly to the topic of future relations with their former parent nation. "To the assembly, I present a draft of the intended treaty in which I plan to present to the Yamatai Star Empire. As promised I would like to offer you the chance to suggest any revisions, additions or exclusions to the document before I send it on to the Empress of Yamatai."

Tio brought the treaty up in a volumetric projection over the table. "I also remind you that Yamatai will be given the ability to suggest any revisions, additions or exclusions to the document during the negotiation process."

YSE-UOC Treaty said:

Ayana nodded, "This looks great, Prince Motoyoshi. The sooner we get this sent out to them... the better for all parties involved after this most recent incident."

"I, personally, find no logical error or loop hole within the document." Mamami said after a careful read through.

Alexander looked at the draft in depth, tapping his chin as he did so. He 'Hmmed' he 'Ahhed' politely before closing the window in front of him showing the treaty.

"I also see no issue with this treaty." He said finally.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back