• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Distractions

Nakshatra

Chaos Incarnate
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
Character Forum Mod
RP Date
YE 45.7
PERSONAL ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS

To: Cheol Eitan

Cheol

If you are not thoroughly occupied with your most admirable work, I would like to politely request one distraction at your earliest convenience.

Aelya

To: Aelya Eitan

Dear Aelya,

Ah, the ceaseless toil amidst the stars does have its way of weaving a veil of solemnity around our space-faring brows. However, fret not, for I have concocted a cornucopia of hilariously high-octane distractions to keep the cosmic ennui at bay!

Might I suggest you initiate the grand "Zero-Gravity Tea Ceremony"? Go on one of the Leviathans and tinker with the onboard antigrav generators, you could invite the crew to a topsy-turvy tea party. Picture it: biscuits orbiting teacups, sugar cubes doing somersaults, and a whirlpool of creamer making its Megami Swirl through a nebula of Leilan Tea.

Oh, the delightful disarray of a dignified event turned delightful debacle!

And should you fancy a more athletic endeavor, how about pioneering the first-ever "Space Hula-Hoop Championship"? With the rings of some gas giant bloater as your backdrop, you and a friend can compete to keep those hoops afloat in zero-G. May the best gyration guru win!

Lastly, if you yearn for a chuckle-inducing cerebral challenge, I dare you to a duel of "Cosmic Charades". Acting out 'The Black Hole' or 'The Battle of Noria' with nothing but the art of mime and a spacesuit is bound to provide a laughter-filled respite from the rigors of the cosmos.

With a quasar of quirkiness and a nebula of nonsense, I wonder why you've become incapacitated to the point you couldn't have walked down the hallway?

Cheol

To: Cheol Eitan

Good Sir,

So you're wearing a veil over your brows now? You did not happen to get that from my room again did you? I knew something went missing, though I do regret needing to tell you that was probably not what you thought it was. Thank you however, for volunteering for this most arduous venture that is distracting me.

A "Zero-Gravity Tea Ceremony" you say?! Surely no one will question me waltzing on board to flirt with their crew, not at all. Though some tea does sound like it would soothe my sore muscles at the moment.

Are you not aware, delightful debacles are my specialty!!!

Not the athletic endeavor I would have thought you would suggest, sounds like an interesting idea. You know who would win that though, what fun would it be with just one friend? Perhaps you could come join in on the fun.

You know I might take you up on that duel of....wait a minute.

You are just down the hall?!
Waddling down the hall now, try not to trip me oh adventurer of the universes.

Aelya

To: Aelya Eitan

Dear Aelya,

Ah, the melodious chime of digital communication, ever so enchanting, even when the physical distance between us is shorter than a comet's tail. Your adherence to the formal etiquette of encrypted messaging, even whilst I lurk but a corridor away, adds a layer of comedic charm to our interstellar correspondence! Such is the allure of the unseen, the unwalked, and the unwritten, that even a mere hallway seems to stretch into a galaxy of whimsical wonders.

Onto the matter of the mysteriously migrated veil - I shall promptly return it to its rightful owner, although its true nature remains as elusive as a black hole. I only hope my misadventure with it didn’t transfigure its essence!

Your enthusiasm for the "Zero-Gravity Tea Ceremony" has me envisioning a scene of refined revelry amidst a ballet of floating biscuits and pirouetting teacups. Indeed, the mere idea is enough to send ripples of amusement through the fabric of spacetime!

As for the "Space Hula-Hoop Championship," fear not for the lack of competition! I shall gladly join the gyroscopic jamboree, ensuring a spectacle of spinning worthy of galactic gossip. With more participants, we might just create a new ring around the gas giant!

Your witty riposte has left me with a grin wider than the rings of that gas giant, and a spirit lighter than a helium nebula. How the cosmic circus unfolds around us is a tale waiting to be spun in the stars.

Now, a good waddle my way to you, ensuring to dodge any potential tripwires in the hallway of hilarity that awaits. I'm sure there are some rations between there and here, just in case you feel you may starve on that long journey.

With a chuckle echoing through the cosmos,
Cheol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back