• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

DJ P4NTSL3SS in the house!

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Inactive Member
Hello! I'm DJ P4NTSL3SS!

I've just joined and I'm looking to get into PbP ever since I got hooked on table-top a few years back in high school. I'm interested in all sorts of things but the military sci-fi really appeals to me the most but playing a civilian thrust into a situation they weren't prepared for can always be fun too. It all depends on what kind of plot I'm in.

I'm a guy. Unemployed or 'between jobs' at this exact moment. My hobbies include video games, cycling, and alcoholism mostly. I also do table-top gaming and role-play. I haven't done much PbP but I imagine it can't be too far removed from the more traditional mediums.

And that's all I've got.

Not a whole lot to me.

Dood, 'member when we had those memes? I 'member.

Welcome to the site. Look up these killer plots I know by the name of the Dig-It and the NSMC 309th. Oh, wait, I linked them. Totally in ease of finding both now.

:^)

(If you have questions, we tend to not meme and such in chat. I mean, we do, but we answer shiz seriously. So come hang around.)

Okay, I got a question: What's the origin of the name you're using?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…