• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Doc is seeing Doctor: 7/31

DocTomoe

Going to be getting a hernia surgically corrected on Thursday (7/31). Will be at the hospital overnight, will see about keeping in touch for the stay, but may be too gimped for it.

It is a rather low-risk procedure, so, I will be back in no time, right as rain but a bit sore for a bit.

Procedure Details: Umbilical hernia, laparoscopic procedure, hernia correction through the implantation of an internal mesh.

With Best Regards,
Doc

I think I might had had one of those fixed when I was a tiny kid.

Best wishes for a swift recovery, DocTomoe.

How was it?
I have a hernia as well, nearish to my heart effecting my digestion. Can't remember what it was called exactly, the type of hernia. Having to get surgery for it is a bit of a nightmare. I'm already faced with the prospect of surgery for my throat and jaw. The doctor said I'd probably HAVE to get that surgery done. I like to believe there is an alternative path somewhere. I'll probably have to suck it up and get the surgery though.

But the hernia surgery would be even scarier than that ;w;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back