Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

DoGA Sarp PArts has NO PICTURES!

So, This is what I get when I go into the sarp parts file on doga.

ai.imgur.com_w2FyTvn.webp

So, how do I get these pictures back? It doesn't help that many of the files are also completely empty when I try to access them in DoGA. Am I missing something there?

Maybe. My computer sucks so I may have just been lucky. I installed it right to the documents

No change, but I figured it out. There are actually no pictures in the folders. I will just need to go through and take a rendering of all the parts, and I might reupload the files. That's gonna be a tonne of work though :P

Next problem. .lp3 files are finished works right?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back