• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Douglas Eydmann

A

Anonymous

Name:
Douglas Eydmann

General Information

Species: Geshrin.

Family/Creators:

Ingeborg Eydmann (Father)
Marika Liiva (Mother)
Katja Gottfrid (Half mother)
Sabina and Sibylla Gottfrid (older half sisters)

Faction: McGrath clan, Star army

Assigned: Unassigned, until informed.

Physical Characteristics

Height: 6'2.5â€

I don't usually help with bios since I am still kind of new to the site, but since no one seems to be online at the moment I guess I can tell you what I am sure of that you need to do. Your skills area need a brief description to them, like how did he become skilled in Fighting, or how he learned to become a cook, etc..

Tito said:
I am sure of that you need to do. Your skills area need a brief description to them, like how did he become skilled in Fighting, or how he learned to become a cook, etc..

Gotcha.

Douglas is known to be a hardcore gamer and a self taught martial artists, He's an impressive sniper as he is with a spear or pole arm. Every now and again, he tries to find an accessible PC to keep in contact with his family. You could usually find his somewhere that isn't densely populated. He would usually be in his uniform or maybe in his casuals which consisted of a long sleeved Therion band shirt/hoodie, combat boots and baggy dark trousers. He sometimes would sport a full gas mask, to protect his face. Since he's known to be quite vain.
This section of the "history" isn't really history, in that is isn't telling us what events went on in his life.

For the most part, this biography looks good. Welcome to the site, too!

Wes said:
This section of the "history" isn't really history, in that is isn't telling us what events went on in his life.

For the most part, this biography looks good. Welcome to the site, too!

Alright, I've tinkered around with it. And thanks for the welcome. :D

Seems odd that a character able to perform surgery would be an NBC guys, but the character is approved if that's the way you want him.

What ship would you like him to be on?

Wes said:
Seems odd that a character able to perform surgery would be an NBC guys, but the character is approved if that's the way you want him.

What ship would you like him to be on?

Hmm, that would be quite a tricky question.

Do I have to pick from a list (if so, may I have the link to the list?)

Or do I make one up?

Well, there's three main ships: the Nozomi, the Celia, and the Destiny. Since the Nozomi plot may have to go on pause shortly (I have to leave for two weeks of army training), and the Celia is in the middle of its mission (and going rather slowly) I suggest the Destiny.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back