• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Download of New Player Complete//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalynn

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
...Initiating Introduction Software//

Hello everyone, I have been here lurking for the past week almost, reading up on your wiki, and hanging out in your IRC room. I look forward to meeting more of you soon, and getting to roleplay awesome Sci-Fi with you. Amondrask and I found this site start of the week or so as a random happenstance on Google, and we have been very impressed. So here we are.

My name is Kelsy, but you may continue to call me Avalynn, whichever you prefer. I am currently a senior in college going for an Illustration degree, though I still have a ways to go on that journey. Clearly I love art and roleplay, but I also seem to love anything and everything nerdy and honestly have probably at least attempted anything you can think of. I play a lot of PC games on steam, so if anyone is interested I can give you my Steam name and we can play. I love shows with good story and characters, currently I am with the rest of the world in liking Game of Thrones, with the added Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural and a huge list of anime and movies.

I come from a state in the Midwest of The United States, so of course, I want to join the Neplesilian Army. Hah, I genuinely just really like the Neps in all of their ridiculous glory and feel like they have a lot of character. Thus, I am going to attempt to join the 4th fleet as Neplesilian Marine with a lovely little cybernetic spine. I hope I get a chance to roleplay with you all soon.

<3

It was nice talking to you on IRC about your character ideas. Let me know when you get more questions or comments and I'll listen with open ears and help however I can!

Hello and welcome! It's great to have another artist joining our crazy group. I hope you have a great time here :)

Just wanted to throw in my salutations. *tips hat*

Welcome to SARP! Hope ya have a good time here.

-Thanks for Reading
-Sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back