Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Drake Demascus (NDC)

The humans of Osman were not Nepleslian but human, as seen here in a "Native Human": https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:promise_greenview
And if they are Nepleslian, it's not from a group from a few decades ago.

Otherwise seems good enough, though I wish BRRF was submitted, along with SABER of which his rank comes from, to make the intersection of the two in his rank and organization easier to follow.

I fixed the rank to be that of BRRF which was 4am slip for me lol, apologies. I gave him a correct rank, and gave a direct url to the BRRF section of the NDC military ranks page. I also corrected which form of human he was, I think I may have been confused with their neighboring system of Avalon which was Nepleslian colonists, again apologies. I hope that puts everything in order.

I do have a page for the BRRF, it still needs some work, but we currently have a hold on military related submissions in the NDC to complete the more important culture and government pages we've been needing to fill in for a while now. I hope the section on them in the rank page will suffice until I can polish off and submit the fleshed out article for them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back