• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [DSW/Gartagen Union] Gamjie Corporate Zone

SSharp

Inactive Member
Code:
INCOMING MESSAGE
To: Gartagen Union Diplomatic Office
Subject: Corporate Charter

Hello, my excellent friends in the Gartagen Union! I am Hans Guhlberg, head of Dietrich Starkwerk in the absence of our esteemed CEO and former Abwehran Representative Augustus Dietrich. It has come to my attention that your nation is currently (or inevitably) undergoing efforts to colonize the star systems surrounding your homeworld Shara.

I have a proposition to make regarding what we call the Gamjie Star System. It's a corporate charter allowing us to freely produce, negotiate, and research within the system and... Well, I'll leave the legal babble to the attached file.

Sincerely,
Hans Guhlberg
DSW Corporate Manager

Attached File said:

It would actually be some time before an official response was made. But one eventually came through in the form of a heavily encrypted text based message.

Code:
After careful consideration of your proposal my mate and I find your proposal acceptable.

Journey to Gamjie when your preparations are complete. A full battle group will be on station and at your disposal. 

Leader Sal' Aliksha

RPG-D RPGfix
Back