• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Duskerian Script (DS)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay, thank you, Jack. I also want to be sure that the manager of the Separa'Shan, @Wes, is okay with this being used as a voucher of sorts in Essia space as @Soban said here:
Even if Yamatai were not to accept the DS as a currency, the EME would consider it to be a voucher and exchange those vouchers for currency.

May I have a status update on this, please, @Ametheliana? Additionally, where on the forum and/or wiki is the rule that forbids currency articles from going within their faction's government: namespace?

We're waiting on faction manager for Yamatai says the Spara'Shan can trade with this currency.

The other matter is resolved.

@Wes this thread came to mind for some reason, just making sure it hasn't slipped your mind ^^

The link in the OP seems to no longer work. Could a mod please fix it?

Would @Nashoba be able to FM approve this as well if everything is in order? This has been waiting several weeks for a yes or no on FM approval. I hate to press, but I have other government articles to submit, and I don't want to stat piling stuff into the NTSE.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back