• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[E-mail to Admiral Valken] A Marine's Request

Frown-chan

Inactive Member
To Admiral Valken,

I understand that you may not have time to deal with this request, but I'd like you to see what I have to say. I know I may not have chosen to be here, but the more time I spend here, the more I feel like this is where I should have been all along.

The IPG invested a lot of capital into building the body my brain is housed in, and I demonstrated the payoff of their efforts during our last mission. Because of my background, I do not believe that I will earn any promotions or acclaim while I am still alive. That said, I realize I may not have the opportunity down the line to make very much money as a private.

I wanted to discuss with you, for that reason, the possibility of the NSMC making another investment. I am a fighter through and through, sir. I know that it's all I'm good for and it doesn't bother me, either. Because of it, I can protect the first friends I've ever had. The only problem is that I feel that my fighting capabilities are being restricted by the equipment I've been using on the field. The tried and true Nepleslian weapons and power armors are not sub-par, sir, but there are others that are more suited to my abilities. I'd like to requisition a power armor to my specifications, if possible. If this is acceptable, then I'd like to meet in person with you to discuss it.

Signed,
    Private 3rd Class, Rita Stenton

RPG-D RPGfix
Back