• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[E-mail to Admiral Valken] A Marine's Request

Frown-chan

Inactive Member
To Admiral Valken,

I understand that you may not have time to deal with this request, but I'd like you to see what I have to say. I know I may not have chosen to be here, but the more time I spend here, the more I feel like this is where I should have been all along.

The IPG invested a lot of capital into building the body my brain is housed in, and I demonstrated the payoff of their efforts during our last mission. Because of my background, I do not believe that I will earn any promotions or acclaim while I am still alive. That said, I realize I may not have the opportunity down the line to make very much money as a private.

I wanted to discuss with you, for that reason, the possibility of the NSMC making another investment. I am a fighter through and through, sir. I know that it's all I'm good for and it doesn't bother me, either. Because of it, I can protect the first friends I've ever had. The only problem is that I feel that my fighting capabilities are being restricted by the equipment I've been using on the field. The tried and true Nepleslian weapons and power armors are not sub-par, sir, but there are others that are more suited to my abilities. I'd like to requisition a power armor to my specifications, if possible. If this is acceptable, then I'd like to meet in person with you to discuss it.

Signed,
    Private 3rd Class, Rita Stenton

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…