• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Echo, echo, echo…

Nini

Hey! I’m Nini (no, this is not my real name, or even relatively close lol), I use they/them pronouns, and I’m 21 (I clicked the wrong birth year and I’m too lazy to change it xD). English is my second language technically, I’m here in the US for college. I’ve been RPing for what..10-ish years now, in some capacity (that includes LARPing). I am a sucker for romance, so any and all ships between characters are welcome. apologies in advance if I reach out asking, I’ll never do so until the characters have interacted and I believe there is a reason. I love dark and angsty shit, bring on the trauma. I WILL NOT WRITE DEPICTIONS OF SA. Mentions of it are fine.

I like planning out most things in advance, in terms of larger plot points. For individual threads, I’m all about spontainety. If our ship crashes on an abandoned planet, TF, go along with it. In terms of deeper relationships, close friends, romance, rivals, etc, I usually reach out into DMs to discuss this first, but I also like things happening naturally? I’m weird, somewhere in the middle between pre-plotting and spontaneity.

I mainly write female characters, I haven’t written all that many AFAB non-binaries lately, but I can be persuaded to write a male character if the right plot comes along. I used to do it a lot more in the past, but for sci-fi type stuff, I like writing more female. In terms of personality with characters, I can write anything. You want a nutjob goofball who happens to be good with a rifle? I got ya. What about a former assassin (yes, I know that’s not going to exist on this site probably) who wants to settle down in R&D? Yeppers.

I’m much more of a fan of long-term “plots” as they’re called here. You may find me in the Open RP from time to time, but it’s just not…totally my thing IG. Sorry!

A bit more about me here, I love theater, speech and debate, playing with my two Shiba Inus, and chilling on the couch with my GF watching anime. Yeah…that’s…it? Sorry, I’m exhausted writing this lol. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night!

Hey! I’m Nini (no, this is not my real name, or even relatively close lol), I use they/them pronouns, and I’m 21 (I clicked the wrong birth year and I’m too lazy to change it xD). English is my second language technically, I’m here in the US for college. I’ve been RPing for what..10-ish years now, in some capacity (that includes LARPing). I am a sucker for romance, so any and all ships between characters are welcome. apologies in advance if I reach out asking, I’ll never do so until the characters have interacted and I believe there is a reason. I love dark and angsty shit, bring on the trauma. I WILL NOT WRITE DEPICTIONS OF SA. Mentions of it are fine.

I like planning out most things in advance, in terms of larger plot points. For individual threads, I’m all about spontainety. If our ship crashes on an abandoned planet, TF, go along with it. In terms of deeper relationships, close friends, romance, rivals, etc, I usually reach out into DMs to discuss this first, but I also like things happening naturally? I’m weird, somewhere in the middle between pre-plotting and spontaneity.

I mainly write female characters, I haven’t written all that many AFAB non-binaries lately, but I can be persuaded to write a male character if the right plot comes along. I used to do it a lot more in the past, but for sci-fi type stuff, I like writing more female. In terms of personality with characters, I can write anything. You want a nutjob goofball who happens to be good with a rifle? I got ya. What about a former assassin (yes, I know that’s not going to exist on this site probably) who wants to settle down in R&D? Yeppers.

I’m much more of a fan of long-term “plots” as they’re called here. You may find me in the Open RP from time to time, but it’s just not…totally my thing IG. Sorry!

A bit more about me here, I love theater, speech and debate, playing with my two Shiba Inus, and chilling on the couch with my GF watching anime. Yeah…that’s…it? Sorry, I’m exhausted writing this lol. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night!
Hey Nini! Nice to meet you! It sounds like you've got a lot of RP experience under your belt, and that's awesome. I totally get your love for romance and angsty storylines - they can really make for some compelling and emotional roleplay. It's great that you enjoy planning out larger plot points in advance, while still leaving room for spontaneity in individual threads. Finding that balance can be challenging, but it can lead to some really interesting and dynamic storytelling.

Long-term plots are definitely a popular choice here, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of fellow roleplayers who share your interest in that.

Outside of RP, it's awesome that you're into theater, speech and debate! Those are such great ways to express yourself and develop your communication skills. And of course, spending time with your Shiba Inus and watching anime with your GF sounds like a cozy and fun way to unwind. We've actually been doing movie nights on our Discord every Friday night watching whatever obscure crusty old scifi anime we can find on Youtube.

Well, I hope you love it here in the SARP community, Nini! If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Take care and have a fantastic day/afternoon/evening/night too!

Hi hi Nini! Round there parts I go by Naks or Ginger, whichever suits your fancy. I use she/her pronouns and am a dusty old dinosaur. I hope college in the US is treating you well, what is it you are majoring in?! I am also a sucker for chaos, romance, shenanigans and sass. Dark, angsty and trauma are also my jam.

Things happening naturally between characters is so much fun! Each characters personality gets to shine forming genuine connections or good stories. I also tend to focus mostly on writing female characters exclusively. A few of mine are a little wacky with spotty, totally not assassiny pasts. I am so excited to see where you go and happy you have joined us here on Star Army. Welcome :D

Hey! My old dog was named Ginger actually, but passed away when I was a kid. Love the name hehehehe. As for what I’m majoring in, I’m in a dual major program, so Theater (specifically musical theater) and International Studies. My goal to be either be a): a diplomat, b): an actress, or c): a trial attorney. I’m leaning more towards A after doing an internship at the United Nations last year, but I still have law school to go before I have to really decide.

Heehehe, who doesn’t love absolute chaos ami right? Sass is the bomb!!

#characterdevelopment ami right. Would love to hear about your characters if you want, via DM or on here :D. Thanks!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back