• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Edward R. Tavern [OIF Atuan Applicant]

As always, Gwathdraug, you managed to put more quality and humor into a character than most people are capable of.

The only problem are a few grammar and tense issues, with some wording choice a little on the incorrect side of things.

Also, what do you intend to do with a communications expert in a Giant mecha plot?

I definitely like him, but I'm curious about the age of "9." Could you add a perceived age in there? As in, how old does he look?

Yes, I can add the apparent age in just a jiff.
Also, I'm just filling the position I was offered, I'll find plenty of things to do though. Also, if things get too dry I can always just uproot him in a few months and either transfer over to OriSec or join the Abwehran Foreign Service.
P.S.
Ah, the Grammars me and him don't often see eye-to-eye, as you well know Kai.
Edit:
Some small updates have been made. Thinking about trying to fix those grammar problems, but haven't tried so far yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back