• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Edward R. Tavern [OIF Atuan Applicant]

As always, Gwathdraug, you managed to put more quality and humor into a character than most people are capable of.

The only problem are a few grammar and tense issues, with some wording choice a little on the incorrect side of things.

Also, what do you intend to do with a communications expert in a Giant mecha plot?

I definitely like him, but I'm curious about the age of "9." Could you add a perceived age in there? As in, how old does he look?

Yes, I can add the apparent age in just a jiff.
Also, I'm just filling the position I was offered, I'll find plenty of things to do though. Also, if things get too dry I can always just uproot him in a few months and either transfer over to OriSec or join the Abwehran Foreign Service.
P.S.
Ah, the Grammars me and him don't often see eye-to-eye, as you well know Kai.
Edit:
Some small updates have been made. Thinking about trying to fix those grammar problems, but haven't tried so far yet.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…