• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Eistheid's Art

Hey, if you can get to the IRC, and move fast enough, you can at least complete both actions before you die. The survival portion is questionable, obviously.

Debatable. Means you will probably get closer to them initially, but there will be a better reaction time from the people around you. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Well you obviously ask before you go petting and rubbing people. Geez. She isn't a barbarian.

I dunno. The Kotori goal seems realizable.
Assuming it was done politely and in some diplomatic capacity, Kotori would probably endure it... for a little while, anyways.

Ah, yes. Only Eis could get that leer down. She's looking at your booty.

New art time.

A fine man. Truly a credit to his nation.
A tragedy all too common.
It was done with best intentions.
All wilt under her gaze.
I spotted the relation between Vincienzo Bortelli and one Alex Foster and just had to bring them together.
John and Luca have been so much together. Surely they're close.
Crossover between Danny and Enzo... Enzo seems out of it.
What happens when two objective, analytical minds come together? Who knows.
Taela is enjoying the high life of retirement.
Ilsa. Lovely, lovely Ilsa.
I'm not sure this is the right hippogriff.
So dedicated that she fell asleep at her post. Tried for a more 'classical' look to a captain's chair.

End of Pt.1

Pt.2

SO SPECIAL
Experimenting with structure designs...
"I am most comfortable when I am impervious to most forms of physical harm."
Need. More. Spheres.
*Swoons*
Keeping our memes safe.
It's more likely than you think.
I don't know what to say.
These are the true tragedies in our universe.
Mayu stop that.
Why Mayu should stop that.
Such pretty eyes.

Ahhhrt

The style and humor blend very well. It gives that fuzzy feeling quite well. At the same time, it can definitely be used for something serious too. Very flexible.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…