• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Elsar Iggagomi

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
Name: Elsar Iggagomi

General Information
Species: Nepieslian

Family/Creators: Father: Ito Iggagomi Mother: Masako Nara (Maiden name)
Both alive and well thanks to a well providing son. (Remove 100 ks of income per week to be sent to parents)

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: Awaiting orders (The EMP-P1A will not be implemented till he gets an assignment.)

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5'11" (181 cm)
Weight: 185 lbs (81.9 kg)

Build and Skin Color: Tough built from heavy lifting. Light pale skin from the lack of being out in the light always working on something.
Face and Eye Color: A strong chin lined with tiny scars and cuts from backfiring experiments. Pale stone gray eyes that no matter how busy he seems always find there way to the eyes of whoever is addressing him.
Hair color and Style: Dark red hair well kept and short. He doesn't really brush it much and it don't seem that he has to since it falls neatly into place.

Distinguishing Features: Criss crossed cuts and scars decorate his face from failed experiments and bad wiring. Other then that he has a healthy booming laugh.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: A kind hearted yet evilly keen mind that keep pumping out devastating weaponry. (Creator of the EMP-P1A and munitions.) He is a proud man not much for publicity or seeking help from others but he will accept it if pressured on him.

Likes: Explosives even minor one's meant just for show, listening to a beautiful singing voice, showing off for any of the local kids with toy explosives. (fireworks)
Dislikes: swimming, repetitiveness of space, and the cheapness of chemical weaponry when explosives are so much more showy.
Goals: To find a decent girl to settle down with for his mothers sack and maybe for his own.

History
Elsar was born in fairly decent surrounding and his knowledge and noticeable skill has built up a reputation for a cunning craftsmen. This is all thanks to his design on the EMP-P1A that he designed and munitions that went with it. He is currently developing different munition to incorporate to the EMP-P1A along with a few more knick knacks he's been cooking up. The EMP-P1A has not been mass produced yet since he hasn't found somebody that would like to sell this to the general public or the armed forces. He should really send in that report to his higher ups for approval....

Skills:
Communication: He is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, star ships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. He is fluent in English and he can speak and write it correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

Chemistry: He knows a lot of information on explosive chemicals and materials. He's been studying and comprising ways to make explosives smaller and more deadly then modern days allow. Currently he is trying to stabilize a stand of negatively charge plasma that could be mixed with other explosive chemicals for a more devastating out come.

Engineering: Construction of detonators, timers, casings, micro computers, and ballistic weapons. His fascination with ballistics has left him more intrigued in making hand held weapons or easily to conceal transmitters, yet he does dabble in torpedos....(Also see Info Tech)

Information Tech: He knows the workings of many types of machinery and can comprise new ways of using it or compressing it down to suit his needs. Though he's more adapt to making radio signal transmitters and receiver detonators.

Mathematics: He has received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry along with trajectory plotting.

Fighting and Physical: Elsar has received hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into his memory, and then following up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Medical: He has been taught in basic first aid training and application. This is more for himself since things tend to blow up in his face and he's to proud to seek medical attention from some one else.

Edit: Spaced out the skills - Wes

He doesn't have all the required skill areas for the Star Army and his occupation isn't one of the seven ones available.

I thought it was that anything listed under a profession was mandatory to your career - and counted against the 7 you're given.

Sucks a little, I know, but the army's tough.

If that's so the i could remove Repairing and Maintenance to the basic medical treatment. Though I would think it would be free from always treating your own words. I mean look at Neko's they have telepathy communications but that don't take out from the 4 required Star Army skills needed like medical care would for me. And why does a scientist need to know combat training? I get communications for reports and such but combat training? His mind is his weapon the soldiers he arms are his weapon.

Clearly you don't know how the military works. A military scientist must pass military combat training. He's not a civilian, and just like any other soldier must be trained to fight when called for. I know a fellow who just earned his commission, and is getting sent off to get ready for research or some such, but we still did small unit tactics together. In other words, the requirements are there for a reason~^^;

He knows the workings of any type of machinery
This line right here will cause your character not to be accepted. No one knows the workings of every machine.

Engineering: Construction of detonators, timers, casings, micro computers, and ballistic weapons. (Also see Info Tech)

Medical: Basic first aid training and application.
These two are way too short (not even one whole sentence in each).

Personality: A kind hearted yet evilly keen mind that keep pumping out devastating weaponry. (Creator of the EMP-P1A and munitions.)
Could you tell us more about his personality?

Knew I was trying to remember to fix that each time I edited it. I kept reading something in there that i didn't like.

Everything has been added and fixed.

Kayto Styles said:
Fighting and Physical: Elsar has received hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into his memory, and then following up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Nepleslians actually aren't capable of directly downloading information into their memory. But since this is an artifact in the CCG and is not your fault, you don't have to change it if you don't want to.

ICly, Nepleslian recruits are given basic combat training the old-fashioned way. Most of them don't need basic combat training to begin with. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back