• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Elysian Exploration Plot

Alrighty-o. Going to be using this as the OOC thread for the ECS Panopteles plot from here on out, as reusing threads in such a fashion is what all the Cool Kids™ seem to be doing nowadays.

Next Official GM Post™ is going to be on Monday, so @BloodyScarlet and @Soban please get your posts in by then; future GM posts will be on a weekly basis - thus every Monday unless I get swamped at work/fall gravely ill/etc. I’ll also be making an unofficial GM post tomorrow to introduce a few NPCs.

Note that you don’t have to report to the wardroom; though it’s preferred, neither you nor your characters will get in trouble for roleplaying a scene in, say, your character’s quarters - and if you want to meet an NPC in said quarters, please let me know and I’ll make it so!

don't bother me, Elysian only would be a nice change to Mindy RP i used to do

i have no idea what it looks like

And with that, the first chapter of the ECS Panopteles comes to a close!

@Arbitrated @BloodyScarlet @club24 @Lizalopod @Soban, I have a question - how would you all like to do the next episode: single post or joint post?

Note that there will be a lot more opportunities to do things (in comparison to the JP we just did) in the upcoming episode. I know some of you didn’t have much to do during the JP, and I’m really sorry for that. >v<

Im always a fan of good old forum posting because of timezone but if im writing it here or in a pad it doesnt make much difference lol

Briefly, I'm developing a character who can fit the advertised Medic role for this mission! This is a character who (if approved) would make their appearance later on in the story. I defer to my more experienced fellow posters regarding the question of single or joint posting.

To sort of elaborate, I'm fine with SPs aswell but the reason I think JPs are a little interesting is that the flow can be a bit better tbh

Hey friends! Back in mid-January, I'd expressed that I'd make a Medic character for this plot that would show up in the future, IC. I've since had other projects pop up in the meanwhile, so I'm scrapping that specific character idea for the time being. It shouldn't impact the writing you all are doing, but because I'd made a commitment here, I felt it would be right to say that I was withdrawing from that commitment here.

Thanks!

Hey folks, I'm sorry to inform you that due to circumstances, the staff has reached a consensus that the site's going to move forward without Frost. I wish it could have worked out another way but that's the way it did. But we have standards of behavior on the site and there's some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

What this means for you guys is the plot lost its GM.

So, how do you guys want to work this? It may make sense to either:
  1. start up a new Elysian plot or
  2. simply move your Panopteles characters to other active plots that has openings.
Again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

As the Co-GM to Panopteles, for the time being we have decided to essentially say that the Panopt was destroyed mid mission and its remaining playable crew would have been sectioned out to other assignments. I don't think the mission will continue, unless everyone else wants it to- in which case I can try to GM it to lead it to a conclusion. Wes, if youd like, we could try and figure out where to reassign the other characters and such?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back