• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission EM-G22 Emrys Industries Tactical Suit

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looking it over, I like the general concept, give a thumbs up to the inclusion of personal level shielding, and overall find the tech ok. Still, a few things are headscratchers for me.

I noticed that the About section labeled it as an 'Environ Suit' when the article calls itself a 'Tactical Suit'. In addition to that however, the images and such give me the impression it's some sort of concealable armor rather than something a SWAT Officer would use. The leather jacket alone, I would think Luca would be wearing, and not something I'd find a LEO wearing. In a nutshell, it seems inconsistent to me.

Could you make changes or justify this IC?

The about line was a copy error that's been addressed. The images are just to give an idea of the appearance. I clearly state in the appearance that it has a bulky appearance so its not a concealable armor.

The EM-G22 looks like traditional tactical gear, it is black by default and the plating and padding gives it a bulky appearance. The forearm shield emitters are visible as a series of metal bands. The boots have external shin plates to protect the lower leg. The helmet is also black and has a visor that gives a good field of vision.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back