• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN ENCRYPTED: ATTN KFY & MFY - Supply Runner Proposal

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: KFY & MFY
Subject: Supply Runner Proposal

To further the needs of the growing Star Army of Yamatai in this time of war and the growing problem of the SMX dividing our Expeditionary Fleets from Hoshi no Iori and other colonized planets; I would like to utilize the older Ki-F5 light transport ships located at Nataria and refit them with heavy cloaking capabilities to get around possible blockades. Since the Ki-F5 are modular, it might simply require a heavy modification and refit of the bottom half of the ship or so. As I am not a ship designer, I’m not sure how this might be accomplished but the needs of the ship would be to: transport supplies quickly through enemy lines to the ships currently deployed in war zones.

The Ki-F5 design in the past has suited the role of quick, stealthy transport in the past and I feel that this would suit the needs of our fleets with some modifications. Using the old designs saves on our nation’s resources and utilize otherwise mothballed ships just sitting in orbit around Nataria.

I look forward to honoring my sister's memory; as well as, better serving Yamatai by helping fulfill the growing need for supply runners. I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hakunetsu Sirin

STAR ARMY FLEET DEPOT
HEADQUARTERS, NATARIA

To: Hakunetsu Sirin, KFY Aries Star Fortress

The Ki-F5 frigates will need no refitting, simply new lower modules to attach to the old main ones. KFY has a design that should fit your needs:

(OOC: Work in Progress)
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... _transport

Signed,

Chujo Arasaka Shinobu,
Commander, Star Army Fleet Depot

RPG-D RPGfix
Back