Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN EncryptedCommunication|To:Ketsurui Kotori (From:Hasegawa, S)

5tar

Inactive Member
MESSAGE ENCRYPTED: Secure Quantum Encryption Active.

To: Taisa, Ketsurui Kotori
Subject: "A formal request."

Taisa Ketsurui Kotori-sama,

I am requesting the permission to join your crew, I wish to be aboard so I may protect Ketsurui Sora-sama primarily as her bodyguard. This assignment has been blessed by the Empress Ketsurui Himiko-dono and Ketsurui Yui-dono and I hope you also bless my path as well.

With the formalities now properly placed, I would also like to note that as a samurai of the Ketsurui clan I also do not intend to let harm come to you; Ketsurui Kotori-sama, if I am to be on board your ship. Which means to protect both of you I now extend an offer of my skills and abilities as a power armor pilot and experienced combatant of our glorious Empire to aid you on your missions. I have spent the time I've been waiting since my body transfer familiarizing myself with your ship's logs and I believe that I could contribute to the effectiveness of the Miharu.

If you accept my offer, I would then like to request the permission to transfer the M7-1A Sarah that was assigned to me to the Miharu. I can be there within minutes as I am currently on Yamatai, so please keep that in your considerations.

Sincerely,

santo_juni_1_tiny.gif

Santô Juni, Hasegawa Sumaru
Ketsurui Samurai, Unassigned

RPG-D RPGfix
Back