• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN EncryptedCommunication|To:Ketsurui Kotori (From:Hasegawa, S)

5tar

MESSAGE ENCRYPTED: Secure Quantum Encryption Active.

To: Taisa, Ketsurui Kotori
Subject: "A formal request."

Taisa Ketsurui Kotori-sama,

I am requesting the permission to join your crew, I wish to be aboard so I may protect Ketsurui Sora-sama primarily as her bodyguard. This assignment has been blessed by the Empress Ketsurui Himiko-dono and Ketsurui Yui-dono and I hope you also bless my path as well.

With the formalities now properly placed, I would also like to note that as a samurai of the Ketsurui clan I also do not intend to let harm come to you; Ketsurui Kotori-sama, if I am to be on board your ship. Which means to protect both of you I now extend an offer of my skills and abilities as a power armor pilot and experienced combatant of our glorious Empire to aid you on your missions. I have spent the time I've been waiting since my body transfer familiarizing myself with your ship's logs and I believe that I could contribute to the effectiveness of the Miharu.

If you accept my offer, I would then like to request the permission to transfer the M7-1A Sarah that was assigned to me to the Miharu. I can be there within minutes as I am currently on Yamatai, so please keep that in your considerations.

Sincerely,

santo_juni_1_tiny.gif

Santô Juni, Hasegawa Sumaru
Ketsurui Samurai, Unassigned

RPG-D RPGfix
Back