Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Enter unoriginal greeting here! =D

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Lizard Freak!
Inactive Member
I'm lazy, so I'm using the prefab. =D

What do you call yourself? Edto Xar'Sivaree

How'd you find Star Army? Google

What interested you in joining? Seemed like an awesome concept. I thoroughly enjoy space RP, and this seemed like a rather lively place.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? I have done a lot of text-based roleplay. A lot...

Any previous experiences you want to share? I am currently in a Halo RP that is fairly die hard about the lore, and looking for somewhere I can stretch out a little.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male or female characters? Female
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned Fights, Spontanious casual
  • Military or civilian characters? Military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I will say Anthro to be safe?
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship for sure
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Depends on the situation.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP? That's a good question. I think at this moment I would like to work up to a conquest of some unknown for in a Galaxy Far... Far... Off. Pro avoiding of copywrite!

Halo eh? Anyways, welcome to the SARP! I'm sure you'll be able to stretch out fairly well, I hope you find the site to your liking!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back