• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Senbu Ep 08.5- Downtime: What's your prescription? |Mini-JP|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizunoyoroko

Inactive Member
On: YSS Senbu

Kuriko sighed heavily when she realized that Akira-Shoi was critically wounded. Lethargically the neko started to randomly wander the halls, trying to sort out her feelings in what she thought was a 'logical' manner.

Shin exits his room, straightening his uniform, and not quite watching where he was walking. "I never really liked these skin tight uniforms. Can't see why we can't have something a bit looser on us."

Kuriko walked this way and that throughout the busy passageways of the YSS Senbu, barely aware of what was going on around her when she suddenly bumped into a Yamataian that was about a foot taller than herself. "A-A-Anou, Sumimasen" Kuriko stammered apologetically to the taller Yamataian's back.

Shin snaps back to reality, realizing that he had almost ran down a small neko. "No, It's fine. I was the one who wasn't looking where he was going." Shin stepped back, bowing deeply to the smaller Neko.

Natsuko bowed slightly shallower than Shin had in return, "It's okay, it happens. I wasn't paying too much attention myself. Do you have vision problems?" Natsuko asked curiously as she looked at Shin's glasses with keen interest.

"Oh, These?" Shin pulled off his glasses, holding them in one hand. "Oh, no, these are just for show. Most people don't have to wear glasses, so I guess these distinguish me from other people."

Kuriko's eyes widened, Interesting... the neko thought as she looked over the Yamataian again. "You wear them just to distinguish yourself from other people?" Kuriko asked.

Shin shrugs. "Well, yeah. And my cousin wears a pair of glasses like these." Shin smiled, wiping off the glasses and putting them back on. "He's like a brother to me. Has been ever since my parents died."

"That's sad to hear...." Kuriko said apologetically, "Where are you headed off to?" the neko said trying to not sound too happy so that
Shin wouldn't think she was disrespectful about his cousin's loss.

Shin thinks, scratching his cheek. "I don't really know. I'm just trying to get used to the ship." Shin looked down at Kuriko. "Wait, we haven't introduced ourselves yet." Shin bowed again, taking the Neko's hand and kissing it.

Kuriko felt awkward as the Yamataian kissed her hand, Is he hitting on me or something? the neko wondered, not sure how she would feel if he were. Once the Yamataian had released her hand, Kuriko introduced herself before bowing again. "Nito Hei Shifuda Kuriko." Kuriko said.

"Nito.. Hei. Oh Shi-" Shin quickly stood up straight, but bowed at the same time, trying to salut her as well, only managing to look a tad bit akward. "Maam, I apologize for bumping into you earlier."

Kuriko giggled lightly as the Hei before her squirmed into attention, "Relax, it was my fault after all." Kuriko said as she waited for the Yamataian's introduction. "Though that kiss..." Kuriko spoke in a joking tone of voice, trying to make the Hei feel more comfortable.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a tad bit jumpy. I got chewed out on the way over here for questioning the recent attacks on the freespacers. I'm sorry if I seem a bit weird." Shin relaxed, smiling. "Santo Hei Nekki Shin, recently assigned as a M6 Daisy pilot to the YSS Senbu, and the heir to the Way of the Great Fires Malifaran school of Martial Arts."

"Daisy?" Kuriko said questioningly as she motioned for the Hei to walk with her a little bit, "Why not pilot a Mindy?" Kuriko knew the Mindy was a better power armour for space combat than the Daisy, and she hadn't encountered anything but space combat yet.

Shin blushes, patting Kuriko on the head, and using the same hand to pat his own head. "I'm too tall. See, the Mindy was designed for Nekovalkyrja to use, and as such, someone who is over about 5'5 can't pilot it. I'm 5'10." Shin illustrated with his hands where 5'5 is on his body. "The Daisy has it's advantages, and I aim to use them the best I can to support my allies."

Kuriko nodded, noting the way that Shin answered the question and silently walked with Shin before she stopped and looked back at the Yamataian. "It was a pleasure to meet you Nekki-Hei, but I need to go take care of some stuff." Kuriko said after bowing.

Shin bowed to her as well. "I understand. I have to meet up with someone soon anyway.

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back