• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Goban Episode 01: Communiqué

Status
Not open for further replies.
"nonononoNONO!!! DAMMIT! All of my books were on that ship!.....AND MY JOB!!!" then an idea struck him. "Shoi, don't we have some military clearence to comandeer a ship in order to take those damn shits down?"

Galar thought why does the ship that I'm put on have such bad luck? This has got to be the worst day ever. My ship is gone and my music doesn't even work! That explosion must have disrupted it. It better not be broken, my warrenty is almost up! Oh! I almost forgot that the entire crew is wounded!"

Galar looked around the hangar; it seemed empty, beside an old-looking, beat up civilian transport a level above them and about 50 meters to the left of them. He pointed at it. "Shoi, if we comandeer that vessel, however slow it is, we might be able to catch up to our ship!"

"What?!?" Lucas jumped up and ran over to the lifeless man. His eyes widened as he knew the Shoi was right.
"Shit!" Lucas spat on the ground in frustration, "I'll be dipped in shit again! Fucking shit on a..." he cursed whiled he stormed around the cargo area. He caught himself after a few...unmannerly...comments about no one in particular, and regained control of his emotions. Lucas took a large breath and started looking around.
"Well. Sorry about that." he said to everyone who heard him, but after Luca's scream and his own Shoi's mouth, he figured they all needed to vent just a tad without worry of repercussions.
"So, what's it gonna be then, eh?" He said to the Shoi as ran his hand through his hair nervously, trying to play off that he didn't just throw a fit. "Might we try to find a lift or something?"

ON: Loading Bay 4 (Teritary), Kohana Cloud

Kyosuke looked at the old transport that must have landed after they had arrived. He shook his head. "Crappy little Tripster; it won't get us past lightspeed." He walked to the edge of the bay again and, taking a deep breath, lifted himself above the ground with his own antigrav abilities and slowly drifted down just enough to see the bay below. He rose back up just as slowly. "There's a Jilanth shuttle down there. It's what we need, but it's protected. Hope you're all ready to fight."

Galar looked at the Shoi, smiled, then clicked the safties on his guns off. "Whatever hell we have been through, if we can get back to the comfort of our OWN ship, then I'm up for anything," he said wearily.

Lucas sighed and checked his own gun, slipping a fresh (and his last) battery in the socket. "Fine." he said, still agitated by current events. "But how will we do it?â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back