• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Equipment Requisition (Galactic Horizon)

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
RP Date
YE 45.8
To: Galactic Horizon

* * * Encryption Detected. * * *
* * * Decrypting… Done. * * *
* * * Message Begins. * * *

To whom it may concern,

I require the following product(s) of your company to be shipped to the attached coordinates within seventy-two hours of receipt of this message. Payment in the form of Aureas shall be provided on-site once the products have been delivered, and any applicable discount for ordering in bulk would be greatly appreciated.
  • 100x Honeycomb Fabricators
  • 1,000x MultiMendFoam Canisters
  • Sensory Smart Coatings for:
    • 1x Ezrael Mêlée Power Armor
    • 70x Anthedon Power Armors
    • 280x Tethys Power Armors
  • 5x Volumetric Display Modules

Regards,
Senator Barachiel Valeria

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

* * * Message Ends. * * *

1. coordinates_in_space.txt

(OOC: @club24)

Last edited:
To: Senator Barachiel Valeria

Greetings Senator

Galactic Horizon can certainly fulfil this request, I’ll have a ship dispatched with the items outlined. Rather than insult you with a measly bulk discount, we will also provide an installation of the SSC’s requested with a handful of our qualified techs at no additional cost.

This also ensures the quality and function after installation.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any future requests.
Regards, Kryss Black - Corporate Liaison

To: Galactic Horizon

* * * Encryption Detected. * * *
* * * Decrypting… Done. * * *
* * * Message Begins. * * *

Kryss Black,

Though I am unaware as how you possess the knowledge that I require assistance with SSCC-XL living modules, such an occurrence is of no concern to myself, as the Lord works in mysterious ways. You have my thanks for fulfilling my request - and providing assistance with the installation of the aforementioned living modules - in such a timely matter, as your rapid response will contribute greatly towards saving the lives of many Elysian refugees.

Regards,
Senator Barachiel Valeria

Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.

* * * Message Ends. * * *

(OOC: @club24)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back