• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Hello, hello! Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to a great time on the ship.

Wes said:
Technical notes for Krious: -snip-
Made some adjustments, thanks for pointing it out.

(I'll remember the italics part as well, good to know)

Anyway, thank you all for having us stationed on the Eucharis. I'm rather excited for all this!

Where' did everyone go today? I'm going to cut to the next morning (+arrival at HX-24) tomorrow evening.

you have a point it just seems like just as things pick up conversation wise ///time jump/// I could be not seeing it but doesn't seem like we can have character development.

To bad the army lacks a counculor position, Takeyu would consider dual-training into it given he seems to give advice at times =P

No wonder he didn't see Takeyu, he ended up in Misato's and Murakami's room. I'm half tempted to have Misato waking up in the PA Bay cause Ramiro took her bed. or have her sleep in the desk chair... that would be painful though...

Kyle said:
To bad the army lacks a counculor position, Takeyu would consider dual-training into it given he seems to give advice at times =P

Actually, I would've thought the caretaker occupation actually covered that, on top of laundry, cleaning up and making meals.

I don't mind if you have the computer answer your character's questions, but please don't put a spin on her personality. I found the last post very out of character. Charisma doesn't share her feelings or play games with the crew. I've edited the post a little. Feel free to edit it again if you want.

Thinking on this, I suppose I need to write up a bio for Charisma.

I was looking at the ship's roster to check some stuff, it might need to be updated. People coming and going.

Reynolds said:
I was looking at the ship's roster to check some stuff, it might need to be updated. People coming and going.
Can you be more specific about what needs to be updated? Is there something I missed?

She still didn't seem very pleased with the new uniform, but she didn't have any choice but to wear it.
Explain this to me.

Wes said:
Explain this to me.

1- That wouldn't be the first person to not be all that wild about your new uniform Wes. I've made no secret of my lack of fondness for it (though Reika does make it look good and maybe I could live with it without the shoulder-thingies), so I don't see consider it'd be hard to imagine others not being too wild about it either when the previous one was perfectly fine and (IMO) more original.

2- When the rest of your crew is wearing the uniform, and you don't... you end up standing out. Probably not in a good way. Peer-pressure can easily qualify in someone's mind as 'having no choice'.

Or Fred, it could just be that the character themselves didn't see a reason.. just because a character speaks of not liking something, doesn't mean the player also doesn't like it.

Of course. But Wes very much has the habit of taking things at face value.

But hey, not my plot. Shutting up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…