• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

You could could still post it anyway, for lulz.

Bors is a Nepleslian so he cannot fly Nash, unless he has like a jetpack or some awesome batman grappling gun, easy thing to look over, so dont sweat it lol,

Oh and minor thing i almost forgot hes currently outside waiting to see what the plan is/ watching for grave digger.

Corrected I got him and Egil crossed, Egil is a Minkan like Sune so he can fly.

Heads up: I'm out of town from today until Sunday, so I may not be able to post as much as usual. My brother is getting married and I'm the best man.

Congrats to your brother... woo hoo Wes out of the way, we can save the day without more blood, crap and explosions.

You the best...man! (*Ba-Dum Tich!*)

Seriously though, have fun and congratulations to both you and your brother!

Just got back from going to the range (we shot shotguns, assault rifles, pistols, and an MP5) and going rock wall climbing! It'll probably be tomorrow when I can squeeze in a post but if you want to keep going that's okay. You can walk the maintenance catwalks for the ceiling pipes to the various edges of the city dome.

Where do you think Gravedigger is hiding?

Come home to Eucharis, HX-21 dudes!

Misato does have her full load out for this mission, sadly I fear that a flamethrower isn't part of that load out, but she will screw him up quiet well!!

Hey! I just got back home from the trip to my brother's wedding. I'm catching up on things now. Thanks for being patient with me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…