• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I plan to start 18.4 soon, possibly tonight, in which all the current running 18.2/18.3 threads will merge back into the main RP thread.

Reynolds said:
I'm guessing Hanako meant to say Mitsuko instead of Natsumi there?
Yep! Fixed it.

I've been meaning to ask this on the IRC but haven't found the time to get on there yet. Could an NH series simply use it's wireless communication in combination with it's computer like brain to send instructions to certain devices? (Such as shuttles right now?) I mean, they communicate with SYNC and can process data so this should be possible right?

Yes, they can do that. The NH-33 has a range of 48 km using this form of communication.

it's wireless communication in combination with it's computer
Please remember the possessive its never has an apostrophe. For more information see it's vs its.

I know the difference. English not being my native language is the problem.. that combined with laziness probably. I'll keep an eye on it in the future.

Thanks for clearing that up though, post incoming.

It's usually the native speakers that make the mistake.

Hope you can beat Gravedigger to the airlock.

Well, let's see. We never said we were going back to the airlock we came in. Sienna supposed to be leading us to a different lock.

Who is that guy? Ghetto God? You can't be serious... he disappears in an alleyway wit his huge ass always-a-hit gun after an exploding bottle of alcohol and comes to visit us instants later. Moving at more then twice our speed to keep up...did I mention the big gun yet?

Tell me Wes, do you like to punish new members?

Folks,

Just so you know, the NSP has an integrated flashlight.

Not to say Hightower's dense, but he's not all too trained in focussing on multiple things yet and remembering details about arms

He's a rookie, so I'ma play him as a rookie

I've got nothing special to post at the moment since I'm mainly watching and waiting on the player characters. I'm considering having some parasites attack the HX-24 away team but that might be too deadly. I guess I'll see how long it takes to get aboard the shuttle. *evil grin*

Thats just messed up...LOL

Natsumi's just waiting for Egil to call the shuttle down at this point, then she can unlock it and get ready to fly everyone off this slime ball

Wes said:
I'm considering having some parasites attack the HX-24 away team but that might be too deadly. I guess I'll see how long it takes to get aboard the shuttle. *evil grin*

:shock:

Now that would just be sadistic.

What is it Arnold said? "Get to da choppa!!!"

[Predator]...It if bleeds, we can kill it!

[Predator] You are one ugle motherf*****!

[Duke Nukem] I'm going to rip your head off and shit down your neck!

...Too much?

Thought I'd save those after taking down some parasites.

Or would you like Conrad to go back through the airlock with a ''I'll be back?'' or a ''Hasta la Vista, baby?''

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…