• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Nashoba said:
I can't recall if Sune was told about him or not.
Yes Sune was told about it. I can edit it into my post, but with the opinion Egil has about this planet I doubt he'll remember it right now (or even care) with everything else that has happened.

Sorry about the delay! I've been spending far too much time on things I shouldn't have.

See that's the advantage NH's have total recall, unfortunately being only human, I can't claim that.

Man, you NH with your fancy pants powers

Conrad's got nothing like that!

That and he seemed to get the officers on his neck quickly. For reasons he hardly seems to understand...Should I mention here it's the character, not me or do y'all knew that?

Drama on the Eucharis! Not necessarily a bad thing, certainly it adds some interest to the non-combat scenes.

Definitely, and when dealing with a surly Nepleslian, loud and menacing is best. Talking calmly saying. "Be nice Hightower." would not have worked.

Ya know Nashoba, that might have worked...he'd find it funny to say the least

EDIT: The reason I noted it was just to make sure. I kinda believe Star Army to be that knowledgeable, but the last site me and Krious were on...well. Some members wouldn't get it

Emblem said:
The little daffodil had nothing to with all of this, and there was probably nothing wrong with the showers...although he hadn't taken one yet. He could speak for the food though. It was great, and he could hardly wait to cook himself.

Just to clarify, Sienna wasn't speaking ill of the showers or food. She's literally never experienced something that luxurious, and loved every bit of it. She actually used it as a pretext to blur her sarcasm and covertly snipe at the team's bickering without actually coming out and mocking them directly.

And don't let *her* hear you call her a daffodil.

Conrad acknowledges that she probably enjoyed all of that, but the dinner entertainment part was the thing humouring him.

Oh and a...he's called ya several flowernames before, so that just might happen...Someday. Muhahahaha! And yeah, he'l probably prepare for a monkey wrench to the face type deal. If one can prepare for that...

For Hanako's rank, please use "Shosho" or "Shôshô," not this stuff with the double capital letters and/or apostrophes. I'd like to keep it fairly consistent.

You can use the character map in Windows or just copy-paste it from the rank page. But it's fine to use the normal letter o, so I wouldn't go through the extra trouble.

ok, that was the only reason I had been using the Sho'sho' bit, I fear the second capital S came from being tired and typing.

Mission 18 is still open but I put Mission 19 up.

In unfortunate news, Krious PMed me saying he'd have to bow out due to IRL issues eating up his free time. So Egil will probably be transferred off the ship, at least for now. Hopefully he can return once Krious's life settles down, because he's a great player/writer.

That news actually made me sad, seeing it was his idea to go to SARP together...

Too bad. I'll have to see what's up with him myself. I'll probably talk or see him soon.

Thanks Emblem.

Reynolds: If Mitsuko doesn't like the skirt, pants are also standard for it.

I assume you're talking to me. Mitsuko doesn't like wearing pants in general. That's why she avoids the Working Uniform unless it is announced everyone should be wearing it.

When Sienna was wondering why everyone acts the way they do around Hanako, I wonder if she happened to glance up and notice the paintings of her all over the ceiling...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…