Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I just read the Takeyu post with him in the maintenance tunnel. Did he make any repairs to the shuttle? Did he sleep?

Or it was hard enough to read the cynic comment. ''Nothing to add...EXCEPT...and off he goes.''

Then again, if I recall right, it was after that that you wished to skip the proper debrief that Conrad got relatively angry.

I don't know about you guys, but I got a laugh out of it. Eucharis has a great bunch of players and I'm happy to be your GM! You never cease to amuse.

Seems like there's an artifact or something on there that might be worth checking out if you guys haden't done so already.
I'm not sure how Bors would know this. Can you explain?

Also:

> Social RP time
> Also mission planning time
> All PCs make posts about not talking to anyone
> Mission plans not forming

Wes said:
Seems like there's an artifact or something on there that might be worth checking out if you guys haden't done so already.
I'm not sure how Bors would know this. Can you explain?

Also:

> Social RP time
> Also mission planning time
> All PCs make posts about not talking to anyone
> Mission plans not forming

Was just going of the HX 12 link you posted eariler, thought that was the general info that was floating around on the screens, I can edit it if need be

Yeah, please edit. That info is OOC.

Wes said:
I just read the Takeyu post with him in the maintenance tunnel. Did he make any repairs to the shuttle? Did he sleep?

He would've made repairs in the last thread (the one where he is dealing with Conrad right now)

Remember, everytime you start off a new chapter - Takeyu is usually up early before his shift to perform some routine maintenance.

I'm saying your post didn't give me the info I needed! Right now I'm force to go on the premise no one repaired the larger shuttle since there is no RP indicating that ever happened.

Wes said:
I'm saying your post didn't give me the info I needed! Right now I'm force to go on the premise no one repaired the larger shuttle since there is no RP indicating that ever happened.

And yet I can't POST THAT because I'm still waiting on Emblem to post. That's why I asked you to just go along with the shuttle having BEEN repaired since that is what those two were going to do anyway.

If Emblem doesn't post in another two days, I'll be posting in that thread with Takeyu going to repair that shuttle.. and it would look really strange if Hanako asks why the shuttle wasn't repaired when it WAS repaired in the previous thread.

Is it me or did this happen 'cause a new mission was started without time to end the one before? :P

Thing is, I'm on a bit of a problem side here. I'm in the middle of performing managing duties, arranging the entire school where I teach can take a national test with some very strict guidelines. This takes up a lot of my free time. It also doesn't make me feel like writing atm, lunging me in a dry spell of sorts.

I'll post something now, see if I can cook up something nice. Speaking of which, how's the thing with Egil gonna be solved? I'm afraid to say there's a good chance Egil/Krious ain't coming back in a loooooong time, and Conrad had lotsa things planned with him. How can it be explained that Egil suddenly poofed?

I think it'd be best to say he got called away for some other important duty because of his skills.

Guys, if you want, we can call the shuttle an operational loss in the 18.4 thread and just order a new one from logistics. We can send it to the depot to be overhauled there while we get a new one.

Floodwaters, would you be interested in a JP sometime where Hanako and Sienna go to the ship's recreation room together? They could try out the automated massage tables. Also, at some point Blackberry is going to want to doll Sienna up. Prepare for pretty nails.

I would certainly be interested! Only thing is I'd need a fair amount of advance notice, as I have a little girl running around my ankles that makes long periods of "alone time" rather difficult. ;)

Just let me know when, and I'll do my best to work it out with you. And I'm not completely sure how Sienna might react to getting her nails done or her face painted. :lol:

Damn, I was behind. Had to read 4 pages and write half a book. Takes me back to the old times. I hope I didn't do too much wrong!

Again, my apologies for lagging behind a bit. As for Egil, I had to RP something out a little. One little card game. He's ok with it :D

But where did Conrad get a cigar? Prepare for consequences, nekos have strong senses of smell and have a cultural taboo against tobacco! It's also against ship regs. Though stinking up a cabin does give the ship more "character." Noted on the crew cabin list.

Damnit, that was stupid. I thought I had read Bors had one...and when I looked up the package of military supplies..I read the Nepleslian...

God I'm dense. Although, can one smell cigar on him after hours?

Yes you can. I have one and then the next morning or even the day after I can smell it on the cloths I was wearing, if you have more then that, well... you can imagine. my office at home smelled like a cigar for a week after I had one in here. That was even with the window open to air it out.

Tanka's Rule one of cigars: out side only, perfectly by a campfire.

there are other Tanka rules for cigars but they don't have much bearing for this post :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back