Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Kyle said:
Wes, I posted a question here that is what is keeping me from posting. No one answered whether our guest that is part of Takeyu's team is allowed to wear PA or only an AMES.

I went with the assumption that because she's a civilian and Hanako expressly stated that her access to military technology/secrets would be limited, not to mention that she's already suited up in an AMES, that's what she'll go with for this mission. :)

Kyle said:
No one answered whether our guest that is part of Takeyu's team is allowed to wear PA or only an AMES.
Hanako said in the briefing that it was up to Takeyu's discretion in my Hanako post on April 30.

Knowing our luck, she probably wouldn't make it back. So I guess, technically, she wouldn't have experienced anything to sulk about, yes...

Hey, we don't give our ship's heavy weapons and armor to people who are not in the Star Army. Even possession of a Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol is illegal for civilians if it's not the civilian version.

As a general reminder, the first rule of the "Crew Expectations" section is:
Take initiative in your duties. Do what needs to be done; participate.

Was afraid I'd have to share this: I'm having a lot of important work I need to do this next half week at least. I cannot get more posts in without severe diminished quality and I, quite frankly, would rather not.

Is it possible to have Conrad on 'auto-pilot' or something until I am able to post again? He'd simply go with this MCAS configuration he has no and take whatever he can. Seeing he has the feeling he needs to do better, he'll be silent most of the time and always watching the usrroundings.

My sincerest apologies for this.

Yeah. Why don't we leave him on the ship and he can join the team once his armor is done?

I'm planning on getting a thread going for each away team tonight.

Tomorrow!

Sounds good to me. Just let me know when you're back! And don't forget about us! I know Conrad had a rough start but I think you're doing great as a player.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back